Sanitizing with ozone, perfect hygiene!
Do you want to remove the smell of food coming from the kitchen? Would you like to reduce the risk of food contamination?
Regenerate the air of your cafe and remove the pathogen agents, cause of food infection, contamination, and deterioration.
Sanitizing Cafes with Ozone
Sanitizing with ozone is recommended for cafes, coffee bars, bakeries, and all the public food activities in general.
Ozone is recommended to sanitize surfaces, walls, pieces of furniture, object and fabric, such as carpets, curtains, pillows, couches.
|Sanitizing of the bar, kitchen, dispatching areas and toilets.|
Water enriched with ozone is recommended to wash accurately all the surfaces and the most delicate objects.
|Washing with ozone water of: equipment, instruments, working tables, cooker hoods, fridge cellars.|
In the kitchen and in the pantry ozone reduces the risk of bacterial contamination of foods and facilitates the food conservation, because it blocks the proliferation of bacteria and molds, slowing down the food deterioration.
|Sanitizing of the kitchen and pantry. Washing with ozone water of foods.|
In highly frequented places such as cafes and coffee bars, it is necessary to be particularly rigorous in having an adequate level of hygiene of the establishment to not contaminate food or beverages and to guarantee the upmost cleanliness, in order to prevent infections or food intoxication. Sanitizing with ozone is the ideal solution, because it ensures health and decontaminated foods, at lower costs than the traditional chemical detergents. Sanitizing your bar represents a respect and care action towards your clients, it protects their health and safeguards you from possible damage of image and unpleasant misunderstandings.
- It removes the smells
- It oxygenates the air of the bar
- It reduces the risk of food infections
- It contributes to the observance of the rules about health protection and safety in the working places
- It contributes to the observance of the rules about food products hygiene and safety HACCP L. 155/2007
- It reduces the waste of contaminated or perished food
- It removes the possible toxic residue released by the traditional chemical products
- It simplifies the achievement of the certifications EMAS-ISO14001 e ISO1400
Purchase, Rent or Order Our Custom Sanitizing Services
Sanitize with Ozone: Easy, quick, 100% eco-friendly