Sanitizing with ozone, the solution you were looking for!
Do you want to protect your guests from infections and the danger of contamination? Would you like to regenerate the air of the rooms and common rooms? Remove the pathogen agents, the cause of diseases and infections and oxygenate the air of your nursing home environments.
Sanitizing Nursing Homes with Ozone
Sanitizing with ozone is ideal for all the structures designed to the person recovery and assistance, such as nursing homes, hotel homes, elderly residences, accommodation for elderly, accommodation community, assistance health homes and diurnal centers.
Ozone is recommended to sanitize rooms, surfaces, walls, pieces of furniture, objects and fabric such as couch, carpet, curtains, mattress and pillows.
|Sanitizing of the air and of pieces of furniture of: guests’ rooms, common areas, medical practices, dining room.|
The ozone water is suggested for cleaning carefully all the most delicate surfaces and objects or ones that cannot be sterilized in autoclave.
|Washing with ozone water of: equipment, instruments, floors, working tables, handles and fixtures.|
In the kitchen and in the pantry ozone reduces the risk of bacterial contamination of foods and it supports the conservation of foods because it blocks the proliferation of bacteria and molds, slowing down the spoiling of food.
|Sanitizing of the air of kitchen and of pantry rooms. Washing with ozone water of food, cooker hoods, fridge cellars and cooktops.|
The nursing homes are places where diseases, infections and allergies easily develop and transmit because of the sharing of places and the high number of people staying there or going there for working reasons. Among them elderly are the most sensitive to viruses and bacteria, because of their lesser immune response to the pathogen agents.
Sanitizing your nursing home represents a care and respect action towards your guests and the medical staff as well as the housekeeping personnel, it protects their health and safeguards your nursing home form possible damage to image and unpleasant misunderstandings.
- It protects from the risk of infections and contamination
- It protects guests and staff’s health
- It improves the comfort of rooms and the quality of the air.
- It contributes to the observance of the rules about health protection and safety in the working places
- It contributes to the observance of the rules about food products hygiene and safety HACCP L. 155/200
- It reduces food wastefulness (contaminated or perished food)
- It facilitates a good reputation
- It simplifies the achievement of the certifications EMAS-ISO14001 e ISO14000