Sanitizing with ozone, new air in the kitchen!
Do you want to remove the smell of food coming from the kitchen? Would you like preserving food longer and reduce wastes?
Regenerate the air of your restaurant and remove the pathogen agents, cause of food contamination and deterioration.
Sanitizing Restaurants with Ozone
Sanitizing with ozone is recommended for restaurants, pizzerias, trattorias, pubs, wine houses, dining halls and all professional food service in general.
Ozone is recommended to sanitize surfaces, walls, pieces of furniture, object and fabric, such as carpets, curtains, pillows, couches.
|Sanitizing of the air of: entry, kitchen, dispatching areas, dressing rooms and toilets.|
Water enriched with ozone is recommended to wash accurately all the surfaces and the most delicate objects.
|Washing with ozone water of: equipment, instruments, working tables, cooker hoods, fridge cellars and cooktops.|
In the kitchen and in the pantry ozone reduces the risk of bacterial contamination of foods and facilitates the food conservation, because it blocks the proliferation of bacteria and molds, slowing down the food deterioratio
|Sanitizing of the kitchen and pantry. Washing with ozone water of foods.|
In the professional food service industry it is important to guarantee the maximum hygiene of the served foods and of the establishment, in order to prevent the possible infection and food intoxication occasions. The sanitizing with ozone is the ideal solution, combining the high microbiological safety of the environments with the healthiness of the served foods and the cost avoidance. Sanitizing your restaurant represents a respect and care action towards your customers, it protects their health and safeguards your restaurant from possible damage to image and unpleasant misunderstandings.
- It removes the smells of cooking.
- It improves the comfort of the customers
- It reduces food waste
- It contributes to the observance of the rules about food products hygiene and safety HACCP L. 155/2007
- It contributes to the observance of the rules about health protection and safety in the working places
- It simplifies the achievement of the certifications EMAS-ISO14001 e ISO14000
- It prevents the bacterial contamination of food, both during the conservation than the production
- It facilitates a positive image feedback