Ozone sanitization, incredible antibacterial efficacy!
Do you want to protect patients’ transported by ambulance and first responders? Would you like to work with safe and odorless means of rescue?
Wipeout bacteria and viruses reproducing in ambulances. Prevent infections and bad odors with ozone sanitization.
Why Sanitize Ambulances?
Ozone Sanitization is recommended for all the types of medical motor vehicles such as first aid ambulances, veterinary ambulances, medical cars, and helicopters for life flight rescue.
|Ozone is recommended to decontaminate and deodorize the air of the rear cabin and driver’s compartment.||Sanitization of the surfaces, objects, equipment, seats, fabric bed sheet, bedspread, cloths, pillows and gurneys.|
|Ozone is ideal to eliminate bad odors and remove bacteria, molds, spores, viruses, and fungus from the operating room as well as the operations control room.||Sanitization and deodorization of the operating room, rest areas, dressing rooms, and toilets.|
- It prevents the risk of infections and contamination
- It removes all the micro-organisms both organic and inorganic
- It doesn’t damage the equipment and or interior of the vehicles
- It improves the quality of the air in the vehicle
- It sanitizes in a quick and safe way
- It is recognized by the Italian Ministry of Health as a “natural aid for the sterilization of contaminated environments”
- It is recognized by the Ministry of Health as “disinfectant and disinfesting agent in the treatment of air and water”
- It increases patients’ comfort
- It contributes to the observance of the regulations on the protection of health and safety in the work place”
- It perfectly disinfects without the use of chemical additives